“Great hotel and great location”

Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv
Ranked #58 of 102 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stayed for a few days in this hotel. The location is great, the rooms are clean and the service is amazing. Norbert working at the reception really made a big effort to make our stay as pleasant as possible. I can really recommand this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Enthousiastic
CityPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Prima City Hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and I will pass on your kind words to Norbert. Best regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We spent 3 nights here. We were with a tour. The meals were excellent...all buffet with many choices. The room was small but efficient and plenty of room to hang clothes or put on shelves. The room had a safe. The maid service was excellent, and the desk was always willing to help from giving directions to calling a cab and making reservations at a restaurant. It is located next to the beach and its promenade and within walking distance to the crafts market and Shuk. Highly recommended

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful review of Prima City. I am happy to read you enjoyed our meals, maid service, and central location in Tel Aviv. Being a small hotel, we aim for excellent customer service and personal attention, so I am really happy that you found our staff to be helpful and to fulfill your needs in ordering cabs and reservations. I certainly hope to welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We have stayed in this hotel for a family holiday a few times now and would highly recommend it! It is ideally situated close to the main shopping disctrict, restaurants and the beach. The bedrooms were clean, bright and well equipped, whilst the continental style breakfasts were great. The staff were polite, helpful and friendly and the level of customer service that we received was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of Prima City Hotel and thank you for your loyalty in staying with us numerous times! I am happy to read you enjoyed our central location in Tel Aviv and that our staff was helpful and friendly. We look forward to welcoming your family again on your next trip to Tel Aviv.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I would have rated this hotel very good but because of a couple of issues I can't do that:
1) safe box did not work - I asked every day of my stay (4 days) to have it repaired but nothing happened;
2) door: missing internal locking chain and at least 2 cm gap on the top - see picture - so door was not completely closed. I asked every day to have it repaired too but nothing happened.
Apart from above mentioned issues the position is very good, 100 meters from the sea and few minutes walk from shopping areas.
Breakfast include many type of food and choice is vary, couldn't ask for more.
Check in and check out procedures were fast; it is possible to leave the bags there after check out.
No bar in the Hotel for a drink or quick appetizer but just outside there are many places were to go.
Hotel room price low, very good value.
I would go there again if in Tel Aviv.

Room Tip: Ask for west rooms to have sea view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of Prima City Hotel and for sharing your lovely photos. I am happy to read you enjoyed our breakfast and central location near the sea and shopping areas. City Hotel offers drinks and light meals in the lobby and on the outdoor terrace during 7 a.m. until 11 p.m. and I am sorry you were not made aware of this service. I also offer my sincere apologizes that your requests for maintenance were not made and can assure you I have asked our maintenance department to look into these fixes. I am pleased that you would like to stay with us again on your next trip to Tel Aviv and on behalf of the entire staff, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I stayed in the hotel for 2 days, the stuff was very kind and welcoming. The room we got was clean and neat (seemed like it was recently renovated).
Breakfast along with the service - were great. We definitely will come back!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Tsameret

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful review of Prima City. I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our rooms to be clean and service to be great. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Tel Aviv.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband and I have been staying in Prima Hotel Tel Aviv for the last few years.
It is an hotel with a family attitude towards the guests. All our needs and requests have been answered in no time. The location is excellent. On one side is the Mediterranean sea and on the other side all the city attractions, restaurants, malls, theatres etc. A tasty Israeli full breakfast served in a nice atmosphere. Clean nice rooms.
I have been recommending this hotel to all my friends

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Maya R

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Prima City and thank you for your loyalty in staying at our hotel on numerous occasions! I am happy that you and your husband continue to enjoy our tasty breakfast and clean rooms. Most of all I am glad you find our hotel to have a family attitude and that all your needs were answered. Thank you for recommending us to your friends, and we certainly hope to welcome you again in the future.
City_gma@prima.co.il

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My family of 5 stayed here in two rooms. The rooms are very small and basic but clean. The Israeli breakfast had too much food! The hotel is located within walking distance of the beach, bus lines and car rental agencies.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mtrrutmy
CityPR, Front Office Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2014

Dear mtrrutmy,
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of Prima City Hotel. We hope to see you aiagn in the future.
city@prima.co.il