“Excellent hotel for business or leisure”

Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv
Ranked #58 of 103 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed September 11, 2011

This hotel is ideally located in the heart of Tel Aviv. It is 5 minutes from the beach and within walking distance to the main shopping district. The hotel itself is wonderful. The rooms have recently been refurbished and are bright, clean and modern. All rooms are equipped with flat screen TV's, tea and coffee facilities, air conditioning and a safe. Excellent customer service, all staff were polite, attentive and courteous. You will not be disappointed with your stay!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 18, 2011

very nice hotel close to the beach
the personel is very nice
nice breakfast also

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank philippe b
Gil1608, General Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your time in posting your nice comments! We are happy to know that you found our central location to be convenient and that you enjoyed our Israeli Breakfast.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Tel Aviv!

Best regards,
--------------

Reviewed August 12, 2011

Aptly named this is a perfect city hotel, in an ideal location for the centre of town as well as the beach. Unpretentious, the rooms are small but well equipped, comfortable and clean and all the staff are courteous, efficient and helpful. A great find and far more pleasurable to stay in than many of the large chain hotels around

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Gil1608, General Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I’m happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at the City Hotel and that you found my staff to be attentive to your needs.
I am delighted to read that you loved our ideal location
I look forward to welcoming you back to the City Hotel y in the future and until then, I wish you well. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Excellent hotel, clean rooms, perfect location near beach and central facilities, but above all EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY STAFF (which is not for granted in Israel). I forgot several items after leaving – did not check a specific drawer – and staff of City hotel put a lot of effort in notifying me and kept everything in a safe.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank for choosing the City Hotel Tel Aviv and for taking the time to write about your experience with us.
I am really pleased to read that we met your expectations, and that you were able to enjoy our "EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY STAFF"
It was great to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and our great location.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the City Hotel in the very near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed August 5, 2011

I am now back home in Dallas, Texas and miss Tel Aviv already. I enjoyed staying at City hotel and the staff ensured that I would! Front desk people, Pini, Nobert and Benny, were very helpful. Full Israeli breakfast and the service in the dining room was good. My room was on the quiet side of the hotel and WiFi was included. I joined Pure gym for a week. It is 3 minutes away and have a special rate for City hotel guests. Great location to go to the beach, walk on the boardwalk by the sea, discover cute coffee shops & restaurants or explore Tel Aviv. This hotel is not luxurious, but it provides a clean room, good comfort and a good service at a great price.

Room Tip: I think my quiet room was on the north side of the building
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the City Hotel during your recent visit to Tel Aviv.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our rich and diversified Israeli breakfast.
I am so happy to know that you were able to enjoy the Cooperation between us and the "Pure" Gym and from our free Wi-Fi,

I am pleased that you were able to enjoy our service – especially our front desk team.
The hotel staff and I look forward to welcoming you back during future visits to Tel Aviv.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 3, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel on 3 different occasion and found the staff to be unfailingly helpful and friendly. The breakfast is tasty, well presented and there is lots of it. The rooms are clean and adequately provisioned. Lots of good coffee.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your comments which help us to improve all aspects of our services to our guests.
I am happy to read that you were able to enjoy our friendly service, and our great breakfast and especially our good coffee.

I am very pleased to know that you are a returning guest of the City Hotel and I really hope to have the honor to meet you on your next visit to Tel Aviv.
Best regards,
Gil Amram - City Hotel General Manager

Reviewed July 31, 2011

Breakfast is very good. We came with 2 babies and the dining room manager was always asking if we need anything. Renovated rooms are functional. The little fridge in the room is helpful, not to mention the WiFi and the free parking (!) the staff is polite and acomodating. We stayed two and a half weeks this time arround and had a lot of fun, even though we had a little noise from the renovation. I'm sure it is over by now... Supermarket is around the corner for some fruits. Cell phones and hairdressing stores, not to mention night life and THE BEACH!!! is under your nose.... Great accommodations!

• Stayed: January 2011
Gil1608, General Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the City Hotel and for posting such wonderful comments.
Your review is extremely detailed and I am happy to share your comments with my team.
I appreciate the fact that you have recognized so many of my wonderful staff and the hard work that they do every day.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Sincerely yours,