“Extremely helpful staff”

Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv
Ranked #59 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Excellent hotel, clean rooms, perfect location near beach and central facilities, but above all EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY STAFF (which is not for granted in Israel). I forgot several items after leaving – did not check a specific drawer – and staff of City hotel put a lot of effort in notifying me and kept everything in a safe.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Gil1608, General Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank for choosing the City Hotel Tel Aviv and for taking the time to write about your experience with us.
I am really pleased to read that we met your expectations, and that you were able to enjoy our "EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY STAFF"
It was great to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and our great location.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the City Hotel in the very near future.

Sincerely yours,

There are newer reviews for Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv

Reviewed August 5, 2011

I am now back home in Dallas, Texas and miss Tel Aviv already. I enjoyed staying at City hotel and the staff ensured that I would! Front desk people, Pini, Nobert and Benny, were very helpful. Full Israeli breakfast and the service in the dining room was good. My room was on the quiet side of the hotel and WiFi was included. I joined Pure gym for a week. It is 3 minutes away and have a special rate for City hotel guests. Great location to go to the beach, walk on the boardwalk by the sea, discover cute coffee shops & restaurants or explore Tel Aviv. This hotel is not luxurious, but it provides a clean room, good comfort and a good service at a great price.

Room Tip: I think my quiet room was on the north side of the building
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the City Hotel during your recent visit to Tel Aviv.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our rich and diversified Israeli breakfast.
I am so happy to know that you were able to enjoy the Cooperation between us and the "Pure" Gym and from our free Wi-Fi,

I am pleased that you were able to enjoy our service – especially our front desk team.
The hotel staff and I look forward to welcoming you back during future visits to Tel Aviv.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 3, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel on 3 different occasion and found the staff to be unfailingly helpful and friendly. The breakfast is tasty, well presented and there is lots of it. The rooms are clean and adequately provisioned. Lots of good coffee.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your comments which help us to improve all aspects of our services to our guests.
I am happy to read that you were able to enjoy our friendly service, and our great breakfast and especially our good coffee.

I am very pleased to know that you are a returning guest of the City Hotel and I really hope to have the honor to meet you on your next visit to Tel Aviv.
Best regards,
Gil Amram - City Hotel General Manager

Reviewed July 31, 2011

Breakfast is very good. We came with 2 babies and the dining room manager was always asking if we need anything. Renovated rooms are functional. The little fridge in the room is helpful, not to mention the WiFi and the free parking (!) the staff is polite and acomodating. We stayed two and a half weeks this time arround and had a lot of fun, even though we had a little noise from the renovation. I'm sure it is over by now... Supermarket is around the corner for some fruits. Cell phones and hairdressing stores, not to mention night life and THE BEACH!!! is under your nose.... Great accommodations!

• Stayed: January 2011
Gil1608, General Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the City Hotel and for posting such wonderful comments.
Your review is extremely detailed and I am happy to share your comments with my team.
I appreciate the fact that you have recognized so many of my wonderful staff and the hard work that they do every day.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed July 31, 2011

The hotel is just what the title says: my home in Tel Aviv. Its clean, comfortable, very well located close to everything - you can walk just about anywhere from there! It's close to the beach and right in a point where you can easily walk to the Port or to Yaffo; close to restaurants, shops, bars, markets (including the famous Shuk Ha'Carmel), supermarkets... you name it, it's close. Breakfast is delicious, rooms are very clean and quiet, in-room free wi-fi works perfectly, the two internet computers at the lobby worked well and fast as well.. cable-TV includes national and international stations, excursions are promptly organised at the reception.. and the staff is always happy to help and to make you feel good to be there. A welcome smile was always present whenever I approached the reception.
If you plan to be in Tel Aviv, business or leisure, honestly this IS THE PLACE to stay. Prices are also moderate and very adequate.
I do hope to be back "at home in Tel Aviv" soon.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank RobertoxBR

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your kind comments, I was glad to read that we met your expectations. Our aim at The City Hotel is to create a “home from home” relaxed feel to a guests stay.
I am very happy to read that you found the hotel to be clean, comfortable and quiet, and that you found our central location to be convenient.
I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Tel Aviv!
Best regards,

Reviewed July 31, 2011

We stayed a week in the City hotel in Tel Aviv and we had a great time.
We had a very light room, which included a clean badroom, with nice shower.
The beds were large, the tv worked fine. Airco nice.....overall a perfect room!
The location is also perfect. On the left Ben Yehuda street were you can take buses and sheruts to the central bus station and there is a Supersol supermarket...ideal! On the right you have the lovely boulevard and beach. So overal...location perfect!
Staff, how nice! They were very helpfull and they even arranged extra time on our room for us. The dining room staff was also very friendly. Especially Ray and Sundaddy (or something like that!) So staff...perfect!
That bring us bij the breakfast. The only complain we have is that we had to lay on the beach with very full bellies. But I think that was our own guilt ;) Breakfast was very nice and we had a large selection of good food. Breakfast....perfect!
Overall......I'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank LindsayBOZ
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The City Hotel is in a quiet street just off a main throroughfare where you can get taxis, buses and "sheruts" to anywhere in the city of Tel Aviv. It is ideally situated for the beach, the promenade, the marina, good restaurants and the bustling city itself. There are free walking tours of interesting sites, it's close to Jaffa which is fascinating and there is so much to see and do in Tel Aviv that you need as many days as you can spare for that city. The hotel is a tranquil retreat. They serve a typical Israeli breakfast which can keep you going the whole day.

Room Tip: 5th and 6th floors
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank for choosing the City Hotel Tel Aviv and Thank you so much for your comments.
I am really pleased to read that we met your expectations, and that you were able to enjoy our service, atmosphere and our great location.
It was great to hear that you enjoyed our rich and diversified Israeli breakfast.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the City Hotel Hotel in the very near future.

Best regards