$188
$180
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$303
$290
  • Beachfront
The Diaghilev, LIVE ART Suites Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$177
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$422
$312
$265
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $314/night.

$294
$261
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$270
$225
Cancelon
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $319/night.

1,061 results
All reviewsindoor poolmarriott pointsthe executive loungedirect access to the beachbit datedbeach frontgreat location on the beachgordon beachbreakfast buffetbeach viewsmall balconymediterranean searooms are nicebusiness loungeisraelpromenadejaffa
Reviewed June 27, 2010

We stayed here 4 nights (5 days) in June. We selected it because it's a Marriot and we were able to get a couple nights free. It's pricey - $240 which doesn't include breakfast - but right on the beach and in the best location on the promenade for beach restaurants, walking, swimming and people-watching. Every room has a view of the Mediterannean - ours also faced the old city of Jaffa - and have small balconies with two chairs. We sat out every day and evening drinking tea, reading, watching people. Our rooms was very comfortable with all the amenities although small - it was like a vernada cabin on a ship. This is a big hotel, near the Hilton and Sheraton, with lots of comfortable seating in the main floor lounge, looking out over the beach (Tel Aviv has the most beautiful and clean sand beaches I've ever seen on the Mediterannean), has great work-out and steam rooms and is within easy walking distance of Gizendoff St., Ben Yehuda and other shopping areas. The downsides: indoor pool, which I hate and had way too much cholorine, and very pricey food and drinks. We ate out. There's not that much to do in Tel Aviv - the beach is the main attraction and it was great for winding down after two weeks of siteseeing in Jordan and Israel. A must do: rent bicycles for $15 fro all day and ride the entire length of the promenade (about 3 miles) and go all the way around Jaffa - you'll be rewarded by miles of beaufitul, quiet bike paths winding through beautiful parks and empty Mediterannean beaches.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2010

The renaissance is a renovated Ramada.It is better located than the Sheraton. You can walk out directly to the beach. Lounges cost a few dollars. Saturday at the beach is very loud lots of cigarettes and alcohol on the beach. Other days the beach is tourist oriented. The rooms and bath are okay . Tel Aviv is a busy city. Getting around by car is a challenge-poor directions and many motorcycles darting in and out. overnight parking is available for $13 or $20. Try to get gps if driving.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2010

I recently stayed at the Marriott - Renaissance Tel Aviv Hotel and had an awful experience. If it didn't say Marriott inside the hotel I would've assumed I arrived at Motel 6. I frequently stay at Marriott in the US so when I traveled I though I could trust Marriott International to offer me a good stay. Was I wrong. After that experience I will never stay at a Marriott again. I made my reservation online with Orbitz and when I arrived at the hotel the rude person behind the desk (named Sivan) said she couldn't find my reservation. IT TOOK HER 25 MINUTES TO LOCATE IT! the whole time she was giving me attitude like I was responsible for he incompetence. In the middle of the booking process she turned to her colleagues and said in Hebrew: "This guy is really annoying me". How is this acceptable, what kind of customer service is this. Just because I live in the US doesn't mean I'm not fluent in other languages, I understood every word. Is Marriott even supervising the people that work there? what kind of hotel is it where you pay $500 for two nights and you're the one "annoying" the desk person. The room we got (for two people - not a couple) was small and we got two children sized bed.As if that wasn't enough things just got worse. In order to get beach towels each guest gets a a towel card which you give the attendant to get a beach towel and upon it's return you get the card back. You must check out with this card or you will get charged. Next day we went to the beach and got towels. When we returned the beach towel desk was already closed, so we thought "ok we'll return it tomorrow". We left the towels in our room and went to eat dinner. When we returned there was a breakfast menu for the morning on our beds and the 2 towels were gone!!! not our room towels (which you can tell the difference) the beach towels! We go down to the front desk - furious! the guy says he'll send 2 beach towels up so we dont get charged. 30 minutes later a cleaning guy shows up with REGULAR towels not beach towels!!!!
Things just kept getting worse and worse. In the morning of the checkout I go to check out and instead of just checking out (cause my reservation was paid in full to Orbitz) Yaron at the front desk claims that "Orbitz didn't send them payment yet and he's going to charge my credit card" As if that's my problem!
Worst hotel experience ever!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank joshuab123
Reviewed April 6, 2010

We stayed over Passover and were impressed by the terrific locaton - right on the beach. The staff tried hard but could do with much better training and management, unusual for a Marriott. We were told on several occasions on Shabbat and over the holiday that "black coffee" wasn't available, though Nescafe was. On pressing further, we found that filter coffee was on tap; "ice coffee" (on the menu) was not available on shabbat, thgugh "ice coffee with ice cream" was; we asked for it, "without the icecream" and it miraculously appeared. The breakfasts are magnificent with as much choice as you can find anywhere in Israel. However, when we asked if there was any cottage cheese (which was usually on the buffet) we wre met by a curt and brusque "No!" However, the room - facing Jaffa - was fine, very clean and well fitted and the bed was very comfortable, with six pillows between the two of us. Maid service was, however, erratic; on one morning the room was made up by 8.30; the next day, it wasn't made up by 15.30, to my discomfort, as I wanted to show the room to my sister-in-law, who lives in Israel, The sun terrace overlooking the beach makes a great place to read in comfot and shade, with a limited menu available througout the day. All in all, we had an enjoyable stay and would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2010

As others have said, the decor is dated and rooms are quite small. Though the bed was very comfortable and the view was great.
Most staff need lessons on how to smile. The staff at reception were often rude and inconvenienced by any questions asked.
Breakfast buffet was large, though doesn't really cater for western travellers. Salad for breakfast just doesn't appeal, especially after 11 days.
Wireless internet very pricey.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business