$188
$180
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

The Diaghilev, LIVE ART Suites Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$177
  • Bar/Lounge
$529
$410
Hilton
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $519/night.

$283
$336
$265
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $312/night.

$270
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $314/night.

$375
$321
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $385/night.

$294
$261
$347
Hotelpower.com
1,061 results
All reviewsindoor poolmarriott pointsthe executive loungedirect access to the beachbit datedbeach frontgreat location on the beachgordon beachbreakfast buffetbeach viewsmall balconymediterranean searooms are nicebusiness loungeisraelpromenadejaffa
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My company required me to stay here, so at least I can be relaxed that it´s not on my private bill.
For internet access, they ask for 20 USD per day - that´s been the rule five years ago, but most business hotel don´t charge anymore for it.
Parking at 14 USD is also not a bargain. And the rooms - poor design, maybe new paint, but far away from being reasonable for the price they ask for.
The only good thing is the view with balcony, and the people at the reception are friendly. There are better places in Tel Aviv to stay at.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My second visit to The Renaissance was good. Hotel room on lounge level was remodeled, other rooms not on this level are tired. The hotel overall needs a refurbishment. Good service, great breakfast buffet and would stay there again if room is on lounge level. Indoor pool is a negative as is sun deck which is very tired. The view from the lounge area to have a drink is fabulous. Hotel is in a great location for dining and shopping and sea views. Overall great experience

Room Tip: Only stay on lounge level
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We are just finishing up a 14 day tour of Israel. 10 days were spent with a private guide touring around the entire country. We decided to spend the first 2 and last 2 nights in Tel Aviv on our own. The Renaissance Tel Aviv did not disappoint. Admittedly, we picked it because my Dad is a Gold Member. We had 2 rooms for 4 nights. While I was not a Gold Member, the front desk kindly upgraded my room to their level and included internet access, breakfast and concierge level admittance. Our rooms were all on the upper levels. Based on reviews, I would also say that these levels are very nice. I am sure these have been remodeled first. The lobby and bar area are definitely remodeled and a beautiful gathering area. The concierge room has delicious food and drink. We could easily have filled up on the food. We used the room to meet someone and it was perfect.
Service was outstanding. This made the difference. Yorem, Shimon, Ital, and Shiron stood out as very accommodating. Everything was a yes. Upgrades, internet, breakfast, 6pm checkout, etc. Location right on the beach is a major plus for me. My parents are mobility challenged and it was perfect for them. I'm very honest about beach location reviews. You do not have to cross any street. Walk out the back door and you are on the promenade sidewalk which is only about 10 ft wide here and then is the sand.
Traveling outside the US can also bring different standards in regards to star ratings and food service. This Renaissance is actually better than some US properties at the concierge level but not a US 5 star rating. I would stay a true 4 star rating.
Free internet in lobby at least would be nice for those not receiving free access with their level.
An outside pool would also have been good. The indoor pool was fine but the jacuzzi was tiny. The breakfast buffet was not as good as the others I experienced on our tour and the evening meal in the restaurant was not the best. The lobby bar food was excellent.
I am still giving it the 5 star review based on overall experience. Again, unless you are staying at a Four Seasons or Ritz Carlton, the comparison should be fair. This is a great choice if you want better than average but do not want to spend an outrageous amount on good quality at a premium hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Walking the halls of this hotel I feel like an extra in a 70's movie!

Although the location is brilliant - right on the beach - and the price is not too outrageous, the property seriously needs a massive refurbishment. Unless they're going for a retro feel!

The rooms are unbelievably small and dated. The nightstands have consoles with golden knobs to control something or another and the restaurant where breakfast is served looks like a bunker, albeit you can see the beach from your table.

I was also surprised to see no free internet in the executive lounge on the 16th floor.

Fortunately, it's the view from your room that makes you forget about all the other details. Because of the way the hotel is designed, each room has a great view of the beach.

Then again, perhaps they know that and accordingly are not upgrading the hotel.

Room Tip: Room numbers ending with 1-8 are closer to the beach, thus will have a better view. Of course the higher up, the better.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We stay here whenever we come to Israel as we are Platinum level Marriott members. Our stay of 5 days last week was pleasant and staff was excellent and very, very attentive to our every need. Whenever we called or inquired about something, we received a phone call several minutes later to confirm that our needs had been met.
My only complaint, besides not being able to stay longer and relish the view more, was the condition of the lobby. The furniture was tired and worn and in great need of an upgrade, other than that all was perfect.

Room Tip: We prefer the Jaffa view. Higher floors afford the best views.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family