Stayed there for 10 days for a business trip. The location is good - across the street from a beach park. The rooms were average, with some things showing their age. The door in the bathroom and the bottom of the counter had wood peeling off. Service in the lobby is average - takes time to get served. The small gym was never terribly busy, but has no hours written. I went early one day (6am) to find it closed with no sign on when it would open. The pool gets very busy in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental