We stayed at the Intercontinental Tel Aviv over Passover, and we really had a fantastic holiday experience.
We had a room with a Balcony, and it was really fantastic, as we were able to enjoy watching one of the best sunsets in the world, every night in own own outdoor space. The rooms are very nice, with a very large and clean bathroom.
One of the best parts of the experience is the massive choice at breakfast. The pool area is also large and clean, with plenty of space for everyone and lots of sun lounges to choose from. The location of the hotel is also very good, being minutes walk away from the gorgeous are of Neve Tzedek, the old railway station (Hatachana), south Rothschild and the markets around Allenby and trendy Sheinkin. Oh, and the beach is just across the road.
The staff and service at the hotel if first rate, and overall we were very happy with the whole experience. Highly Recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental