The David Intercontinental Hotel is expensive (we paid over U$ 500 per night, OK, it is the Easter period... but still), but the hotel is "average". This morning at 10.30... No water in the bathroom. Calling the reception : "oh Sir, this will take an hour, we are changing the pipes". No info upfront! Club floor is OK, for the rest it is overly crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental