Hotel located in a very good place. It is located right near the sea, but not on the sandy beach area, but near the nice and green beach park. But it is just 5 minutes walk from the beautiful sandy beach. Also it is very close to old Yaffo, just 10 minutes walk via park.
As for hotel itself, I suppose it is one of the best hotels in Tel-Aviv. Personally for me it seems not the best Intercontinental hotel. But I suppose it is the general trend for hotels in Israel, they look not so brilliant, as hotels in Dubai or Singapore. But this hotel is good enough to be called IC.
The staff is well trained.
I would like to write personal thanks to Guest relations girl Natalie, she was very helpful during all our stay and helped us with advices about shops, transportation, excursion etc.
I advice this hotel to everybody who wants to stay in high-class hotel in Tel-Aviv.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental