Repeat five day stay: Renovation has yielded a first rate gym, nice spacious modern rooms, sumptuous breakfast buffet, very pleasant interim executive lounge (permanent lounge on top floor is being redone). Location continues to improve as Jaffa Harbor and southern Tel Aviv Jaffa promenade rejuvenation makes this an excellent launching pad to explore by foot. Service when provided is well intentioned and good, but delays in access and delivery (as experienced numerous times in bar, breakfast coffee, gym delayed opening and relatively limited hours, etc) stand between this and five stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental