I stay in Tel Aviv frequently, usually with family and friends. This time was a special occasion, and decided I would book for one night at the David Intercontinental.
I sure was glad I did! It is THE nicest hotel in Tel Aviv, with Milos and his staff attending to my each and every need - I think even giving me a free upgrade on the room which was much appreciated.
The business lounge was always well stocked, and the breakfast is a cater-for-all affair - pancakes, eggs, hot croissants, fruit - all delicious!
The swimming pool is well kept and on a large area with a splendid view to the beach, and the nightlife of Tel Aviv is just a moments taxi or ten minutes walk away.
I'd really describe this hotel as perfect anyone - individual holiday makers, businessmen, newlyweds and families.
All in all a wonderful stay, I'll be back and I'll definitely ask Milos and his team to look after me :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, IHG, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental