It was great!
the location was perfect, close to the beach, shopping center and the best places to go to at night.
Breakfast was rich and varied, as only the Israelis know.
The room was a stunning sea view.
It looks like the designers took business area and made it the ideal vication.
if i'll come to TLV again, it will defenetlly be InterContinental David Tel Aviv.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental