Not a bad hotel, but lacks character and intimacy, like most large hotels. However, it is situated nicely -- across the street from the Mediterranean and the spacious beach front Promenade that leads to the historic city of Jaffa. Jaffa is a pleasant 10-20 minute walk away and along the way you will pass by a pleasant restaurant, the Mantra Ray, which is a good choice at sunset. Lots to do in Tel Aviv, but if you are on your way to Jerusalem and the Holy sites you'd be well-advised to pick a couple of major attractions (the Palmach Museum should be one...but reserve well in advance online) and plan to relax by the fine hotel pool before starting out for the streets where Jesus walked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental