Great hotel !
Best view and location
Quiet rooms and large
Very good service
I didnt like the smell in the room.
Breakfast was very busy - too many people in small area but it may be becase it was Rosh Hashana holiday and the hotel was very busy...
Im sure ill come back to this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, IHG, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental