I have used several hotels in Israel several times a year for 20 years. In the past 8 years I have repeatedly used the David Intercontinental Hotel in Tel Aviv for a very good reason. This is an exceptionally run hotel. The facility is modern and beautiful with a large lobby and spectacular ocean front swimming pool. Rooms are spacious and many having ocean or city views and are very clean. The staff is always attentive and ready to help including the reception as well as the concierge service. They have excellent contacts for various activities such as tours and entertainment.
I highly recommend the club level which includes the business lounge. The staff go out of their way to help you and make you feel at home. The service is daily with food and beverage from early morning until late in the evening. Compared to many other Business lounges I have visited over the years in Europe or North America, this would rank at the top. Shocking for first visitors but very much appreciated by return visitors, is the unparalleled breakfast with a huge selection of food items.
This hotel also has a big conference/entertainment center, which I had the good fortune to attend conferences as well as hold a big personal function in the past. My experience has been wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to organize a professional meeting or a wedding in Tel Aviv. Again, the secret recipe of this hotel is the exceptionally professional staff who are always ready to assist you.
Finally, the location of the hotel is uniquely placed on the Mediterranean beach and the beautiful boardwalk which connects old Jaffa with North Tel Aviv and the Yarkon River. It’s also in a walking distance to the business district as well as historic neighbourhoods, the old train station and ancient Jaffa.
In summary this is one of the best hotels I have ever been to in the world and therefore it is at the top of my recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, IHG and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental