Glad I stayed there. Great hotel and great professional staff.I stayed there with my family for 2 days,for holiday. We enjoyed it very much.from the moment we checked in until checking out.friendly receptionists, clean rooms with sea view. Punctual room service delivery, beautiful swimming pool and attentive staff. Professional security staff. Expensive parking fees :). Paid NIS 70 for 6 hours parking :), but no worries,managed my self.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental