We've just returned from our Summer Holiday, that we in Israel this year. Most of our trip, we stayed in Tel Aviv, and slept at the InterContinental Tel Aviv. What a great hotel! The hotel has a great variety of F&B departments, including various restaurants, lounges and bars. Breakfast is definitely a must do at this hotel, although it's very busy usually, they have such a broad selection, you just can't stop eating. One of our favorite outlets was the Aubergine Restaurant. You literally feel like being in a candy shop. This gourmet restaurants offers a perfect selection of food and wines, in a recently renovated restaurant. We're helped by lovely staff, were greeted by the Chef and the competent Restaurant Manager showed her interest in our plans & stay in the hotel. The bars (regular bar and pool bar) are great to relax at for a bit, and use one of their IPADs to quickly google something. Quite honestly, to give a remark; the service wasn't the best I ever had, so I see some opportunities there, but then again I'm not too much of a complainer. The rooms are, to my opinion, very nice, and surprisingly enough, have fairly large bathrooms. We got lucky and received a upgrade to a nice room with a Balcony on the ninth floor, thanks again, Guest Relations! We very much enjoyed staying at this property, and will return as soon as we can. And the good thing is, the new spa is opening soon and they are really investing in this property. Apart from that, the personalized service and acknowledgement from the staff, impressed us. If we could only have stayed longer.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental