For one reason or another, a group of private equity folks from overseas, who have been using a different 5-star hotel in Tel-Aviv, found themselves staying at the David Intercontinental hotel.
The rooms are very nice and the location is superb. We needed to use the services of the business center (conference room, etc.), and the responsiveness, professionalism, and level of care demonstrated by the staff and management are absolutely noteworthy.
We will most definitely continue to use this hotel going forward!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, IHG, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental