Check in experience - 1/10
Took them 20 min to check me in - trainees and untrained staff all over the place
Lobby bar experience 1/10
To be recognized as a guest is already impressing. You can easily wait 30-45 min to have a trainee or "supervisor" in front of you who dont even know what they have in the menu...
Restaurant - 1/10 we were sitting around 20 min, before the 1st waiter saw us...
Pool bar was closed. Pool was dirty and unorganized. Most of the staff everywhere only speaks hebrew and french!!!! I had even the feeling that their hebrew was very basic!
Had a chat with many guests and they were all shocked what happened to this property, after having wonderful stays at this hotel.
How can a 5star hotel save money on staff and trainings - if the hotel is packed with guests?
For sure - the last time here! We will not support this guest treatment and I will surely involve Intercontinetal hotels group into this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, IHG, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental