Positives about the hotel: has a magnificent location and extensive breakfast spread. Negatives: the staff that I dealt with were exceptionally unfriendly - from the doorman to the receptionist. An example of the poor attitude, they insisted on using the name of the booking agent for my check-in despite having a copy of my passport and credit card. So I was essentially forced to be someone else, despite complaining. The quality of the rooms also need attention. I upgraded my room to club floor in hope of a better quality room, it did not help ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental