As you drive down the street you see the beautiful Mediterranean Sea on your left side and right next to a mosque, a great modern structure. The hotel has all the facilities that the modern traveler is looking for. Great Bar, pool, large rooms with great views.
It is a large hotel so it is best for the traveler who enjoys large spaces and many amenities. It is located in the best part of town. You can walk to the beach (across the street), to Jaffa, to Neve Tzedek and more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental