This is a great hotel located on the beach in Tel Aviv. The rooms are spacious and many have views overlooking the beach. The sunsets over the mediteranean are spectacular.
The rooms are very clean and the staff are exceptionslly friendly and helpful.
The location is great as you can walk along the beach in one direction to the old city of Jaffa and in the other direction towards the old port of Tel Aviv. The city center is lao easily walkable and Carmel market is just a few minutes walk away from the hotel.
The hotel is pricey but so are all hotels in Israel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental