Husband and I stayed as a special wedding anniversary present last weekend. Beautiful room with a view, spotless bedding and bathroom.
We had a delicious Shabat meal with a choice of hundreds of fresh dishes.
Sadly the pool was closed- it is winter- but the sun did come out on Saturday moring- and we had a beautiful breakfast.
Would happily stay for longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental