Despite what the clerk told us upon check in, the hotel, which is plenty pricey to start with, charged for WIFI for each device we used. So on top of a $200+ per night bill, this Platinum Priority Club Member got hit with $150 in WIFI charges over a three night stay. Always in the past in other hotels, including other InterContinentals, the clerk on check out has apologized for the charge and has been able to reverse it. It is appalling that the high ticket hotels seeking to cater to an expensive business trade continue to nickle and dime their customers. There are plenty of other hotels, and next time I will choose a user-friendlier one.
Nice view of bombed out dolphinarium and disco from the room, along with ocean and minaret. Very expensive restaurants served mediocre food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental