A huge hotel, impeccable service, well maintained, great fluffy and comfy beds. However, not the newest hotel, and the rooms are very chain-hotel-like and without much personality. It feels anonymous and crowded due to its size and the amount of people congregating in the public spaces. Nice pool and patio where you can have your breakfast in the sun in the morning. Minus point is that the beach is not easily reached as in other hotels in Tel Aviv. But if you are on business, that should not matter, or does it?! LOL. Location is not great if you want just to take a stroll outside to go to a restaurant or night life as the hotel is a bit off all that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental