I stayed in Tel Aviv for 4 nights in October 2011 and the Hotel was nice, beautiful reception area.
The rooms where ok, could have been cleaner. I was a little disappointed with the quality of the food and the presentation. The briefest buffed didn't look like I wander to eat there. The hotel was full at that time and the buffed was just a mess and I lost my appetite looking at it.
It's not difficult to put nice food out, refill it and clean up, so the experience at that Hotel was negative for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental