My wife and I stayed at the David Intercontinental in Tel Aviv for a 4 night holiday. The quality of service from valet parking to the staff in the Club Lounge was excellent. We particularly liked the Concierge having their own office area where we could sit and chat with the Concierge instead of standing in the lobby as is common in many other hotels. The hotel enjoys a fabulous location right next to Neve Tzedek which is a wonderful part of Tel Aviv to visit and enjoy. We have stayed in many hotels in Tel Aviv over our many visits.. The David Intercontinental is one we shall definitely return to next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental