Stayed at the David Intercontinental for 4 nights 6/28 to 7/2 while touring Israel with a friend. We had a lovely room, spacious with a great view of the sea. Upon check in we upgraded to an executive plan which included use of the lounge (Computers with free internet, great snacks and beverages, newspapers..) Well worth the extra few dollars!
The breakfast each morning was amazing. Although be warned that on Saturdays it gets crazy at the buffet if you go any time close to closing. People turn out in droves and they can't seem to keep the food coming out fast enough. The variety was amazing and everything was delicious.
This is a great hotel with great staff. I look forward to returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental