I have stayed here a few times and always feel that you get exactly what you pay for. The rooms are a decent size and the beds are incredible large and comfortable. The reception staff are very efficient and quite friendly. The concierge staff really are excellent and very knowledgeable. Although slightly away from the other main hotels this isn't a problem as you have everything you need in close proximity. The pool area is one of the better ones out of the top tel aviv hotels. As always with large Israeli hotels the service could be improved but as long as you expect staff with a certain amount of attitude then you'll have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental