Having stayed here previously we were already prepared for the sumptuous all-you-can-eat breakfast, beautify atrium/bar and excellent room. The pool area is also excellent although given the time of year they had managed to cram every available inch with sun beds.
The main issue this time was with the price of food and drink. At $10 for a red bull from the mini bar or $5 for a can of coke/litre of water this was premium+ prices. A simple snack of a wrap and a couple of drinks could set you back $50 or more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, IHG, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental