“Excelent”

Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach
Ranked #45 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Coming to visit Tel Aviv for
Busniss meetings almost 4 times a year.
First time at the crowne plaza
Tel aviv,the room is very nice
The stuff is Excelent
Especially Ms.Rachel from the
Lounge!
I will comeback.

• Stayed: June 2014
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Dear Mr. gidon123 ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!

We are particularly appreciative of your comments about Rachel. Your comments will be shared with her, and our entire personnel, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach a leader in excellence.

There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Most of the problems are associated with the age of the hotel - noisy doors banging at all hours etc but in addition the service was for the most part poor as if there was no wish to look after the customer. I stayed for five nights on business and after the first day the room beverages were not replenished, two lights flickered on and off, the glasses weren't washed and the WiFi was a joke.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Maurice H
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Maurice H,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, and for your recent comments.

I'm trying to understand what situations took place that left you feeling disappointed with our hotel. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class service and are happy doing so. I want to assure you Crowne Plaza Hotels are very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and we are not different at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach. For that reason, the comments are troubling and will certainly be looked into. Most importantly, I'd like to apologize for the issues you experienced at our hotel and assure you the remarks you pointed out will be reviewed and most certainly addressed to.

We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Tel Aviv, and to show you how great our hotel is.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I am a self-employed Civil Engineer who lives near Haifa, Israel. My working schedules need frequent traveling in Israel and also abroad, Hence I am quite experienced staying in hotels on my business activities. After having tried several hotels in Tel Aviv, this hotel is by far my most favoured one. Location is excellent for businessmen; Rooms are highly comfortable and greatly equipt and Maintenance is very good. However, the most unequalled is the outstanding service, on all levels, which is very efficient, always with a smile, always ready to assist, In a way that fits all needs of a businessman.Service is given immediately and without any delays.
I recommend definitively this Hotel for businessmen who are staying in Tel Aviv.
Eng. Toma Ronen

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Toma R

Dear Mr. Toma R,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach.

We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment.

Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We concluded our 12 day tour in Israel at this hotel. The service is poor at best. Servers at the amazing and typical Israeli breakfast could not manage a hot cup of coffee, although they walked around a lot talking to one another. We had 5 rooms for our family and they were all hot as the AC barely works. Considering the cost of this hotel I would urge you to consider other beach hotels. A huge disappointment.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Dear Guests,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, and for taking the time to review our property.

I’m very disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I want to assure you Crowne Plaza Hotels are very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and we are not different at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach.

I trust we can regain your confidence in the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Our favoured hotel in Tel Aviv is always the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv beach - it feels like home away from home. Very comfortable and with very good service too. We stayed here twice this month (June 2014) and although we did experience some hickups, these were sorted out to our satisfaction very soon. Ivo and Rachel in the Club Lounge are people who excel at making guests feel welcomed, and Irene in the Dining Room is a fabulous lady, always smiling and a great organiser, always busy to ensure that guests are recognised and welcomed in her own special way! A guy with the surname Alexander was very good at clearing tables and most attentive at getting us fresh coffee and refills too; he is just one of the many servers that made us feel 'at home'. We were indeed glad to be back!

Room Tip: the 9th floor is great if you are choosing a Club room as it is on the same floor as the Club Lounge...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Ivo J, Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Dear Ms./Mr. indianlil,

We are particularly appreciative of your comments about Rachel and Ivo. Your comments will be shared with them, and our entire personnel, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach a leader in excellence.

Idit Simon
Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights as the City Centre was fully booked.

I really love the location of this hotel, perfect for the beach, Tel Aviv Port, the old town and the Marina.

The rooms are tired and do need updating. I was upgraded to a large room/junior suite due to my IHG status. I do believe there are some upgraded and new rooms in this hotel but I was not given one of these. The view from the balcony kind of made up for the avocado bath room!

As I previously said on my review of the City Centre Crown Plaza, I think the recognition of IHG platinum guests is pretty naf in Israel. I was told by the reception team that Israel does things differently and don't offer the same benefits as the rest of the IHG group in other Countries. This is really poor and I feel like they need to review the benefits for the most loyal guests. I do expect to be able to access the club lounge when I travel and it is disappointing that it is very expensive to buy access even as platinum.

Having stayed here, and at the City Centre Crowne Plaza, I don't think I would stay again. Just underwhelmed and felt unvalued as a guest. Not the usual feeling I get with IHG (as i write this I am in the Holiday Inn Tbilisi and WOW it is out of this world in every way)

The service here was better, the bar and reception team were very friendly.

PRO'S
-location; perfect for the beach, Tel Aviv port and exploring the city.
-cleanliness
-nice bar and lobby restaurant
-friendly staff
-room upgrade

CON'S
-poor recognition for IHG rewards members
-limited access to club lounge and excessive charges for IHG rewards members.
-lacklustre concierge (was grunted at when I asked for a taxi)

Room Tip: ask for a renovated room. all rooms have a sea view so don't pay any extra :)
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Paul T,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a candid review. I would like to offer a sincere apology.

After a thorough investigation of this matter, our findings conclude you've been booked a standard room. Not only in Israel, but worldwide, one should book a club room in order to have access to the club lounge, room upgrade notwithstanding.

I'm trying to understand what situations took place that left you feeling disappointed with our hotel. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class service and are happy doing so. For that reason, the comments are troubling and will certainly be looked into. Most importantly, I'd like to apologize for the issues you experienced at our hotel and assure you the remarks you pointeted out will be reviewed and most certainly addressed. We take very seriously the confidence our guests place in us and we work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

Guest Services manager

Reviewed June 19, 2014

The Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach was fully booked, yet if we had a query or problem of any kind, it was answered and sorted without delay. Ideally situated on the beach, yet within minutes of the city centre. We felt completely relaxed and at ease in all areas of the hotel. Must give an extra special mention to Ivo and Rachel, hosts of the Club Lounge, who made an excellent stay, even more perfect.

Room Tip: Confirm your booking nearer to your start date.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends