“A Little Bit of Sunshine During A Stormy Week”

Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach
Ranked #47 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“A Little Bit of Sunshine During A Stormy Week”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here. As you can probably see by my reviews, I visit Israel quite a bit for work and have stayed in quite a few hotels. This one was a good one.

Checking in took a little time, but I wasn't that worried. The room was really lovely with a beautiful fresh fruit platter sitting there on a arrival for me. It's a shame I'm quite allergic to fruit, so it was wasted on me, but I did take a picture!

I have to admit, I was a little nervous stepping out on to the narrow balcony. When you take a good look, you see there are tiles missing and concrete is chipping away, which is a little disconcerting. If you were planning on doing your aerobics on the balcony, I'd think twice if I were you.

Breakfast was great. More than enough choice for everyone and I ate my way through most of it. Thankfully Israeli food is pretty healthy, otherwise that balcony really might have given way.

We stayed here just as the trouble flared up between Israel and Gaza however it really had no effect on the professionalism of the staff or the mood of the people staying here. It was a great stay and I'd certainly come here again on my next trip.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Dear Ms./Mr. Sussextraveller24,

Thank you for your comprehensive review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! You have covered all aspects of your stay and we are particularly appreciative about your comments on the breakfast and staff.

We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment.
Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.

Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (347)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great team and customer service!
I got a lot of support from the team
And a special thanks to the team in the
Bussinse lounge Rachel and Ivo that went beyond their way to help.
Very nice breakfast at the dinning room.
I will comeback for sure.

• Stayed November 2012
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Dear Mr./Ms. Moran84k

Thank you for your comprehensive review. You have covered most aspects of your stay and we are particularly appreciative of your comments about the Business Lounge. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge the staff concerned.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Crowne Plaza at the beach in Tel Aviv is an extremely pleasant stay in November, when you live in Denmark. The temperatures are high and the beach is nreaby. I was met by always service minded and smiling people, both inside an doutside the hotel. Everything wors as expected and for the business traveller there is separate check in and service facilities. There is evidence that the hotel wasn't built yesterday, but focus is on keeping things clean and functional, rather than immediate looks.

Dear Mr. Mikael M,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a candid review. I would like to offer a sincere apology. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Kiev
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The location is perfect, real front line, beautiful views from the balconies. The beach is clean and pleasant. It is nice to take a calm stroll along the embankment in the evening when it is not hot. The area of the city is overall very safe: one can see sometimes young arabs from Yaffo coming to Tel Aviv whose behavior does not always seem friendly but they actually do not reach the area of Crowne Plaza. Very friendly and professional staff - Special Thanks to the hotel manager Rachel whose genuine kindness and attentive assistance are up to teh level of the high quality hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Andriy S,

Thank you for your comprehensive review. You have covered most aspects of your stay and we are particularly appreciative of your comments about our Club Lounge Representative, Ms. Rachel. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge the staff concerned.

Toowoomba, Australia
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is my first visit to Tel Aviv Israel and I was very pleased to be staying at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv. I found the staf very friendly, courtious and very helpfull. The staf were very helpfull with amy iaaues that arised being my first time they assisted me in finding my way around the area and locate restrarunts as well as prviding an excellent restarunt at the hotel. If I am to return to Tel Aviv I would have no hesitayion in staying their again as well as I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anybody that is travelling to Tel Aviv Israel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Mr. Donald F,

Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The service (especially at the dinning room) was great! They save us a big table for the family at evening and morning, the food was good too.
The rooms are big, comfort and clean.
The hotel found in very good location.
There is a roofed pool that is very good activity for rainy days.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Ms. Meital_K,

Thank you for your feedback.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Positive:
Good location
Hard worker bellboy
Some rooms have been renovated

Negative:
front desk girl was rude and just didn't care about costumer.
No one was able to help give any information about where to park (valet or parking)
Management wasn't available. (no effort to try to resolve issues)

In conclusion, my recommendation would be to stay at the Renaissance hotel next door or the Sheraton. For the same price you will get a world of a difference in service at those establishment.
(if you are a Platinum member with priority club, it will note make a difference).

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr./Ms. Imaq,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable accommodations and friendly service. We’re sorry you received service which was unacceptable.
We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.