Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach
$273
$229
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
$599
$451
Priceline
$1,202
$1,008
2,196 results
All reviewsbusiness loungeretractable rooftel aviv beachclub roombusiness tripthe executive loungeenjoyed my staybreakfast buffet ismediterranean searacheljadisraelconciergedanabalconiesjaffaport
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I am fortunate to travel frequently and wanted to share my experience of the most amazing hotel I have had the opportunity of staying at and therefore returning to. The crowne plaza hotel in hayarkon street tel aviv is without a doubt my best. The service, the staff, the management are ALWAYS amazing. Idit Simon is the assistant manager who I have always dealt with. There is no other word to describe her other than incredible. I love going back there and will continue to stay there whenever I and my family are in tel aviv. I have tried other hotels in the area but there is truly NO comparison. It offers everything one could want for a perfect stay every time. Well done crowne plaza tel aviv you have found the perfect recipe for making people feel welcome, happy and content. Thank you.

Room Tip: I have stayed in different parts of the hotel and am always happier on the higher floors as tel aviv is a busy city and the lower you are the closer the sounds fromthe traffic and beach are. For families like mine I try to book early to get a suite which is great.
1  Thank Ros B
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2012

Dear Mr./Mrs. Ros B,

Thank you for your comprehensive review. You have covered all aspects of your stay and I am particularly appreciative about your comments about our hotel.
It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge the staff concerned.
We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Stayed few times in the last 2 month.
Nice hotel, good location at the beach.
The room are quite spacious in general, they are all the same size it seems, but the furnishing and settings do a lot regarding the comfort and enjoyment.
Staff is good and helpful.
Have access at the business lounge, staff very nice, friendly and always ready to help, breakfast a bit limited and on some holidays even more so. Sweets in the afternoon and snacks/light dinner in the evening.
Breakfast at the restaurant is a bit bigger but sometimes very busy and noisy.
Sure use it again

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Gabriel Be,

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Stayed one night early April. Location and hotel is ok. Reception staff is totally indifferent and even gloomy. Haven't seen a single smile from them during check in and check out. The only nice thing reception clerk did was extending our room for 1 hour after giving it a serious thought. Cookie plate and fruit in the room were a nice surprise. Local bottled water at USD 4,5 - wasn't. Two people which made very good impression was Dana from Lobby Bar - smiling, helpful, sincerely interested and amiable, excellent English; and the male receptionist at the SPA - smiling, friendly and welcoming. SPA treatment was great too! Hotel facilities and rooms are quite shabby. Renovation of some space on the ground floor - drilling started at 9:00 in the morning. Breakfast is ok. Nice beach.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Dear FluffyPMoscow,

Thank you for advising us of your dissatisfaction towards our Front Desk service. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience or negative impression this might have caused you. I understand why you are disappointed, let me assure you that this is not our usual level of service. Our management has taken note of this and proper action has been taken to ensure that situations of this nature will not reoccur in the future.

Again, thank you for all your valuable comments which help us identify areas of improvement. We take this opportunity to send you our best wishes.

Brenda J.
IHGCare

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel every year over the past 11 years with my family and would not stay anywhere else in Tel Aviv. It's in a great location just by the beach, the food is fantastic especially breakfast meals and the staff are incredibly helpful and nothing is too much to ask for. It's like staying from home to home! We look forward to our next holiday here in Tel Aviv!

Dear Mr./Mrs. clare791,

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Whenever I am in Israel I will only stay here. The staff are friendly, the food is incredible and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel. It's in a superb location with lovely views down the coast. The beach is right on your doorstep, but you are also close by to town and all sorts of shops.

Dear Mr./Mrs. BenjyandClare,