“Excellent Meal”
Review of Babai & The Sea

Babai & The Sea
Ranked #1,194 of 1,653 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Reservations
Description: about a kilometer south of The Old Man & The Sea in Jaffa. I was trying to find The Old Man & The Sea, but I walked along the beach and missed it, what I did find was Babia & The Sea and it was wonderful. I saw The Old Man & The Sea on my walk back and it doesn't compare to Babia & the Sea. Better ambiance, less crowded and no tour bus' Babia has a far better view and I'm glad I found it. Seafood was great, salads were never ending and delicious
Reviewed August 10, 2013

for a change this weekend we wanted a different meal,the babai restaurant serves all sort of meals,meat,fish.
The salads were very fresh and tasty as well as the falafel that i haven,t tasted such a good one since a long time with delicious humous,there were all kind of beverage starting from beer till soft drinks,we tok the lemonade which was perfect.
Plus the sea view was gratis and there was a breeze even though it was hot.
The service was very good and the prices are very reasonable,you can also find groupons half price at www.groupon.co.il.
Excellent meal and nice atmosphere.......

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The restaurant is located on clip on a beautiful beach. Service is bad and also the tables/chairs/bath room are not the best.
But the food is good and fresh, portions are big and nice atmosphere

Reviewed June 28, 2013

The service were rude, not even slightly helpful. They messed up our reservation and ignored us most of the dinner. It took 25 min just to order drinks and the good is over priced. The only + is the view of the sea. New owners should without a doubt take over! What a nightmare!

1  Thank Shira B
Reviewed June 3, 2013

me and my famliy wanted to enjoy a good saterday meal, the place was almost empty and we wanted to seat outside, it took them forever to approach us and take our order, and even more time to get the food to the table and of course, during the process, to make every mistake they can of the order (we were 8 people) that we made. during that, the wind got realy strong and we asked them if we can move inside, thay did not aprove claming the mess it will make?!! the inside of the resturant was almost empty!!! additionally, after we convinced them that it is ridiculous,
they asked us to move all the food and dishes that were on the table by our selfs!!! i have never seen such insolence!!! and the food was far from appropriate!!! don't come near this place, you have been worned!

1  Thank dmishoos
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Beside that, Salads not to our taste, only the fish were good, rather expensive for this kind of restaurant (89 is + 15 is for free salads), you can eat the same meal at other restaurants nearby in about 20 is less.