“A waste of money!!!”
Review of Ola Honey Beach

Ola Honey Beach
Ranked #1,344 of 1,667 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Israeli
Description: Restaurant doesn't seem to have a website, but the site listed above has some details and allows online reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The place looks pretty inviting due to its really beautiful location but besides that it is an absolute waste of money. Reservations are not addressed in a proffesional manner, service is extremely poor that its the kind of places that you need to order two beers at a time because its that slow.......
Food wise its really low quality, fish and chips is just terrible.

4  Thank Pure-critic

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This restaurant just outside old Jaffa was excellent. They offer small dishes "mezza" that are truly a treat. Tried the lentil sald, hummus, falafel and eggplant salad. Each was unique and delicious. The service was friendly. The view truly unbeatable. I highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank zaydont
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great lounge! You can eat, drink, ear good music always overlooking the sea!
The staff is friendly and professional although a bit slow, but this is Israel...
One of my favorite places in Tel Aviv.

1  Thank PedroBraga
Reviewed June 27, 2012

A friend and I recently dined at the Honey Beach restaurant near the end of the promenade that spans all of the beachfront of Tel Aviv/Jaffa. She is an American in Israel writing a book and we spent a wonderful day together, deciding to finish with a light meal somewhere in Jaffa. As I had been to the Honey Beach before and had enjoyed the experience, I suggested we go there. The place is very comfortably accoutered and faces the sea. Even on this muggy evening, we were quite comfortable with the sea breezes doing their magic. We decided on Chumous and Tchina and watermelon (which we ate first!). I taught the barman how to make ice tea. My friend had a lemonade. We spent a good long time dining and talking and felt no pressure to leave, even though it was a Friday night. The service was friendly and helpful and if I have a complaint, it's that the prices have gone astoundingly up since my last visit (I remember then remarking about the reasonable tab!!!). But, that's the way of the economy, I guess.

1  Thank Sharonlee18
Reviewed June 18, 2012

The place is called Goldman Sea Food bar. We did not try their sea food.
We had a very nice breakfast on Saturday morning. Were lucky to get a table - that's a time in Tel Aviv when you should book in advance.
They have nice morning cocktails. Fresh bread and good appetizers. And good shakshuka - an Israeli dish of fried eggs with vegetables.
Very nice setting overlooking the sea and a nice Honey Beach, with the city skyline in the distance on the one side and Old Jaffa on the other.

1  Thank meTatyana