“Good Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had a very enjoyable meal here. There is a wide choice of meals and the wine list also offers some very nice choices. The food was excellent, as was the service. We'll be back!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had pizza and pasta. Food was fast on the table and with a great taste and fresh ingredients. The tomato base on the authentic stone oven pizza was very good and the toppings delicious. Different than you will find in other places, but still authentic.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

very tasty and very good value prices.I ate there at least 6 times with diferent freinds and no one was disappointed.ever.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

There are countless casual eateries in Tel Aviv, with good , fresh food, outdoor seating, a fairly standard menu, and most are interchangeable. At some, however, the food is superior. Olivery on bin Gabirol is one of these. On a recent visit, I had a delicious stone-baked pizza, and my wife had excellent home-made pasta with mushrooms. We topped it all off with a delicious tarimisu, also made on the premises. The atmosphere is pleasant, and the service was good. We will be back.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

If you like Italian food, this is the place to go for it!!
It doesn't get more authentic or tastier than at Olivery's.
I ate there with a friend today, after neglecting the place for a few months (Big mistake). It will never happen again!! I promise!!
Everything you order here is outstanding. However, since you expect me to provide some sort of a recommendation, so here we go -
Start off with the Sicilian Street Salad. Don't ask me why or what they put in it, but it is one of the best salads anywhere. Certainly a MUST!!
After that, the stone baked pizzas look good. However, since I am more of a pasta person, I take the seafood or lamb Linguini.
I have also had the Jerusalem artichoke and truffle gniocci, and the chestnut and mushroom lasagnia in the past. Both were delicious.
However, all of the above is an excuse to finally arrive at one of the best desserts available anywhere - The banana pizza - pizza topped with caramelized bananas and whipped mascarpone cheese. Pure chef magic!! To die for!!!! Absolutely!!
Olivery is really tops!! Take my word!!!!