“a nice evening with my woman”
Review of 26 Gedera

26 Gedera
Ranked #141 of 1,649 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

my girlfriend and i like to come back to this restaurant because we know that it feels great to get back to a place with a service that will always be kind and the price will honor the quality of the food

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Part of the neighborhood renaissance, G26 offers good food (great appetizers, nice entrees) and a very nice experience. the Seafood Kube is a unique and delicious menu item.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

i can't remember the number of times i got back to this place, and the variety of food i ate there, but one thing is certain, this place is under rated... want to truly enjoy food in hard economic times? this is the place for you!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very pleasant atmosphere. Relaxed, cool, friendly and with high quality cuisine, it's a must for a tel aviv visit.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Excellent choice ! I go often to this "little" place by the famous Market in Tel Aviv and it is always fun to eat ! very relaxing and great food to enjoy ! I love real food ,I wish every one to come and try it what a nice experience ! I love it ! ( I had one of the special made with fish in a kebab ! ) I heard it is very cozy too for Dinner I will go again soon ! ( can't wait ! )