“Maybe the best falafel in town”
Review of Miznon

Miznon
Ranked #4 of 20 Quick Bites in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I didn't know Miznon until I ate there...
Nobody told me go and see how their falafel is.
I was just lucky enough one evening to stop by (probably because I saw all the people waiting to be served) and ask for a falafel....
What have I done?!?! The experience was great!!! No, not great it was really spent Hong out of the ordinary... And the people behind the counter singing or just talking to the customer and teasing them....
I.liked the place, I liked the food...
I will definitely be back there when in Tel-Aviv.

Beware, the place is kosher so it is closed on Chabbat and hagim.

Enjoy while it last!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

A rock and roll 'chain' now, but a staple in Tel Aviv - high quality produce and absolutely delicious food. Hard to know what to recommend but it is all good.

I had the lamb kebab pita and it was superb, fresh and filling.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Yummmy, vibrant & fun. Just got back from a lovely lunch at Miznin. Had the lamb kebab, intimi, baked cauliflower and sweet potatoes. The lamb kebabs and I intimi were outstanding.
The staff enjoy working there and it shows.The place has a super fun vibe to it. They gave us complimentary arak and dessert- both yummy!!!
Each portion is about 40-45 shekels hence v affordable. Moreover it's really tasty. The intimi had beef that melted in the mouth. The lamb kebebs were juicy and yummy.
Will definitely go back

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Best street food I've tried in ages. Quality of ingredients is great and the pita is mind-blowing. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

It is difficult to overstate the magnificence of Miznon. In my opinion, this is not only the best place to eat in Tel Aviv, Israel, or even the Middle East, but qualifies as one of the best places to eat in the world. The food at Miznon is not only well crafted and delicious, but is a unique eating experience that any food enthusiast should consider well worth a special trip to Tel Aviv in order enjoy. Everything is excellent, the bread and the condiments are house made, but the vegetable dishes -- the baked cauliflower in particular -- are especially fantastic. The food and atmosphere combine to create the proverbial lightening in a bottle. Very, very special.

1  Thank Makanmata