“Very Unique!”

Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We eat at the Miznon 4 times.
Very Unique!
The best Pita Bread in the Middle East!
Try the cauliflower or the artichoke!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We loved it! The pita, fragrant and soft, is filled with perfectly seasoned meat, fresh tomato tartar, delicious tehini, and some additional vegetables creating the ideal balance without becoming dense. A green bean side dish, seasoned with garlic, lemon and coarse salt (my guess) was another surprise - refreshing, surprisingly delicious. Our mouths tingled pleasantly with the flavours... "Wake-me-up Happy Food" :) It had never occurred to us a sandwich could be so satisfying. We're planning a return visit to Tel Aviv just so we can go back!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We just enjoyed a great lunch here. Fresh, friendly and creative near Carmel Market.
Zany fun crew to watch create sandwhich magic from the bar.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was told this was the best lamb sandwich in Tel Aviv and I think it was. What a wonderful place to grab a pita with the most interesting items in the pocket. Either veggie or meat options and so creative. I was sorry I was alone and could only eat one pick. The roasted cauliflower was beautiful to look at. Nice people working there and happy to respond to my questions. I wish I had time to go back and try to many pita pocket choices but surely will go back when in Tel Aviv again. Don't miss it! this is a lot of fun!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

It was our second Time in Miznon
We were disappointed of the food: small pita, too Much cream.... We waited 20 minutes after paying.
Fortunately, cauliflowers are always " tayim meod"
269 shekels for 4 personns: too expensive and the quality was not there...

1  Thank Marco1709