“The best Way to spend a day in tel aviv!”

TLV Style Boutique Private Tour
Ranked #63 of 190 Tours in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded by Galit Reismann, a veteran of the Israeli fashion industry, TLVstyle is a bespoke and personalized service offering to take you into the beating heart of Tel Aviv's fashion scene. The service offers the opportunity to explore Tel Aviv through its celebration of styles and statements, visiting boutiques and studios that until now remained the preserve of the few as well as the chance to meet one on one with current and emerging designers in a relaxed and informal way. Galit takes you behind the scenes for the backstage tour, giving you a true insider's view, exposing the hidden alleys, allowing you to intimately immerse yourself in the Israeli fashion world and creating a direct encounter with the people who live, breathe and create in this special era.
New York, New York, United States
“The best Way to spend a day in tel aviv!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This style tour was definitely a highlight of my stay in Tel Aviv! For anyone interested in fashion, this perfectly-curated tour is tailored to your style preferences and introduces you to the fashion scene and the ateliers of some of its most promising and impressive designers. Galit is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate, and enthusiastic! If you're traveling alone, her tour is like spending the day with a great friend!

Visited August 2012

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“An insider's perspective on independent fashion and accessory designers in tel aviv, ... And insight to the city's soul.”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

If your are interested in fashion definitely make time for this private tour. Led by Galit, she takes you into hidden gems to find fashions and accessories that are unique, stylish, exciting. And she gives you her insight on the cafe life, restaurants, nightlife of tel aviv. For a visitor who wants an authentic experience and an insider's view... This is perfect!

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Amazing! I had my own fashion insider to the local Israeli designer scene”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We where a group of three women coming from London for one week in Tel Aviv.
TLVSTYLE Boutique Tour, made our trip. Galit Reismann was our hostess. I have never felt so spoilt with Galit's special treatment, and she tailored the trip to everything I expected and more!

I was so surprised to how advanced and creative the fashion scene in Tel Aviv, being a London girl I was very closed minded prior to that. I totally maxed out my credit card!
It was a memorable day for me and my friends, one we will always treasure, especially the meetings with the designers and having the chance to see the workmanship behind the scenes.
Of course we won't forget the finale in the most incredible & trendy restaurant I have been to in Israel.
If your in Israel and spending a few days in Tel Aviv, I highly recommend that you check TLVSTYLE Boutique Tour out.

Visited January 2012