“Great french restaurant”

Cuisines: French, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

One of the best places I've visited lately.
Romantic place, and the food is great! every dish was different and amazingly yummy!!!
Hospitality was also super great.
We loved the place so we decided to return.
Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for Bagnolet

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Last night's dinner was the third for my wife and I at Bagnolet. We keep coming back with a great coupon this place offers which provides great value for money. Look it up at Baligam.co.il from time to time.

Other than the value for money part, the place is very chic and the food is excellent. We keep trying new dishes each time and they all very good and the use of quality products is certainly felt. Creole food is at its best here and allows interesting variations over the (sometimes over presumptuous) French cuisine.

The restaurant is located in one of the city's less nicer parts, though it was once the other way around, but I wouldn't say it's not safe. Thanks to that, parking is not an issue :) If you have some time before or after dinner, walk around HaHashmal and Levontin streets (across from Menachem Begin road) where the grandeur of the past is coming back to life in the last couple of years.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Excellent good and excellent service. The menu offers a lot choices and all ingredient's are extremely fresh. Good price/quality and very good service. You should try!!!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The Resturant located in odd place; the old central bus station...first look - strange -socond look - advantage; no parking problems (in weekends)and very surialistic; atmosfire and service where good; the food in the a la carte menu was perfect; the business menu was different, and exclude part of the special dishes. So it's better in weekends even though it's not bad (and fair) in daily menu

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We visited the restaurant using a coupon ,that included a complete diner and a bottle of wine(apparently a very good deal).
First ,very bad impression at the arrival ,the host is a very unpleasant person ,she started by saying that we arrived 15 minutes earlier (which was not right) but by the end she "discovered" that our table was ready so there was no point for her remarks. I do not have to enter a restaurant and have the feeling that the personnel is overwhelming me ,the oposite is the right atitude in that case and they have to do all in order to make me feel good.
Anyway ,we started to eat first courses and I could see that the chef was trying hard ,everything was looking nice but is was like a final touch of taste was missing (for example the liver pate was supposed to be fois gras but it was chicken ,and all this sweet jam around made it very sweet ,not everyone like this sweetness so why not to put it on the side?).
For the main we both ordered steak antrecote and here ,whithout any previous announcement we got the same sweetness as a kind of sauce (have no idea ,nobody bothered to say that the meat will be sweet). Well ,I don't know why somebody there thinks that sweet food=french touch ,but is was really bad althought the quality of the meat was acceptable.
For the desert,what we got was a real laugh ,Pavlova ?we could not find the marengue and all the rest was really bad ,why not to serve one full size desert for 2 people and stop this game?
All by all it was very mediocre . The service was very good.
I can't forget the incident at the entrance so I decided not to visit them again even if they continue to sell coupons.