“Really Great Experience”

Tel Aviv Art Studio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tel Aviv Art Studio facilitates the process of art making to best suit each individual and their creative journey. We focus on artistic expression in all forms. From art lessons and workshops, group or individual art therapy, and art parties, we offer a place for people to create freely. Every artist, whether child or adult, can find their own creative confidence through drawing, painting, and mixed media. All ages and levels are welcome! Tel Aviv Art Studio, be the artist that you are through creative, confident, intuitive ART !
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a semi-private class with Natasha and it was a lot of fun. Natasha is a professional, but is very laidback and friendly. Neither of us had much experience with art and Natasha guided us through some creative and diverse techniques, equally instructing and giving us an opportunity to express ourselves creatively.
Would recommend the experience for couples who want to do something fun together :)
Thanks for a wonderful time!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

What a special little art studio! From the creativity it invokes, to the fun that spills over and the interesting people you will meet. I've been to a couple of workshops here, and especially loved the workshop with international artist John Ross Palmer. You don't have to have an art experience to go to the studio - in fact its better if you don't!!! Highly Recommend a visit!!!!!

1  Thank Si M
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Studying with Natasha is an opportunity and a privilege, she is patient, sweet and fun. Her classes are a place to develop you creativity and find your hidden talents.
I have being taking her classes for a year and I really get amazed about the thing I can create, every class I learn not only about art, but about self confidence and freedom.
She is definitely the best art teacher I have ever meet and I highly recommend her for people of every age… you will love it!

2  Thank Liora G
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have done a few courses at Tel Aviv art studio - one being with international famous artis, John Ross Palmer, another was a life drawing class. It is a really cute studio tucked away behind the madness of tel aviv streets, with a very relaxed, creative atmosphere. Natasha is a wonderful teacher, who really knows how to inspire you to find the creative person inside you. It is an inspiring time out from hectic Tel aviv life. All the pieces I created there are now proudly hanging on my wall :)

Reviewed August 8, 2012

A wonderful opportunity for kids to explore their creativity and express themselves through a range of stimulating media in an awesome environment with special teachers.
As an educator I am always excited to observe how children find free and unlimited form of expression through investigating and experiencing the creative process, and realizing that the journey is of even more value than the outcome.