“Terrible Service”
Review of Bleecker Bakery - CLOSED

Bleecker Bakery
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I'm writing this review with one lame hand, after having been somewhat electrocuted trying to unplug my laptop charger from the loosely connected extension cord attached to a dangerous, blackened outlet in the wall. My experience at Bleeker street coffee shop was terrible. I can't say anything about the food, but the service was awful. The moment I arrived I asked for access to the internet, after which the servers disappeared and I waited for half an hour before giving up, packing up my belongings, getting nearly electrocuted, and leaving. Instead of telling me that there was no wifi access, they simply let me wait. It was extremely difficult to get a hold of the servers, as they seemed to avoid my gaze as they tried to fix the internet problem.

There are newer reviews for Bleecker Bakery

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Despite being on an urban intersection it was pleasant to sit outside. The food was very nice without being exciting.

1  Thank RickyKGee
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Bleecker is a very good restaurant.I think that Bleecker has realy nice waiters and realy good chef.The atmosphere inside the restaurant is peaceful and quiet.
The restaurant menu selection is huge you can find there foods of all kinds.
I recommend that you get up and you drive to eat at Bleecker!

1  Thank Aviv K
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Freshly baked items with authentic Israeli breakfast. Good food and good service. We had Shakshuka and it was delicious. Be very hungry when you go..

1  Thank MGL324
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Off Dizengoff, a quiet restaurant with extensive menu and dishes prepared according to your order, while you surf the net free and listen to background music.
There is an option to sit inside or on the glass-covered terrasse, even on comfortable sofas.
Service was excellent and polite.
Definitely a place to visit again.

1  Thank theos10