“Excuse me, Where is the rest of the table?!”
Review of Yaffo Tel Aviv

Yaffo Tel Aviv
Ranked #115 of 1,669 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: http://www.mevashlim.com/Article/25409001.asp
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Me and my spouse decided to try a new place for a change. We chose the place because ti belongs to a local celebrity Chef Haim Cohen (charming on screen).

Tge place is neat and lighted in warm shades. Our waitress named Bar, was a darling. The food; tasty, fresh, big portions and came quick and was served right on time. Yammy!

One Big problem the tables are too small!!! There wasn't enought spaced for the two plates me and my husband ordered.
Not sure if this is to make the dishes seem bigger than they already are, or to make room for more tables and sittings.
What ever the reason this needs fixing.
My advice if you are a couple order a place for four and if you are a foursome order a place for at least six..

In any case o plan to go there again in the future.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

sitting at the kitchen counter is definitely recommended, from there you can get the best atmosphere from the busy personnel, chat with the cooks (occasionally the big guy (cohen) comes out from the main kitchen to exchange a few opinions with guests), and get to see live what you would like to eat. a cool thing is that they keep track of which wines you prefer to drink: i dined there some 3 months before and the somelier "remembered" exactly the two wines i chose.
good food, good ambience, service and price/quality ratio.

1  Thank busdel
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great food! Somehow it felt as if the ingredients are the freshest possible. Every dish we had looked like a piece of art, with a blend of colors, shape, and of course taste. The wine menu was thoughtfully put together, with good local choices, which for us is always important.
They actually surprised us with a free Tiramisu, which was superb, one of the best I've ever had.
It should be noted that Yaffo Tel Aviv is located in a business district of Tel Aviv, so don't expect any views. Do expect great food and good professional service.

A great chef restaurant in Tel Aviv!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

This restaurant is situated at the bottom of Electra Tower.

Decoration: clear, light and opened, different seating are proposed (table, bar, high chairs). I feel good everytime.
The plus: an opened kitchen, I know that many restaurants have open kitchen but I love it everytime.

Food: a mix of european-mediterranean inspiration, so well prepared and cooked. A clear chef restaurant.

Service: very good, friendly and nice.

Wines: good selection of Israeli wines, they even have the great Garage a Papa (white wine).

In summary: I like to go there again and again. Forming part of my top 10 favourites restaurants in Tel Aviv.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We had a great lunch, 3 people, good wine and good selection of mains and starters. All was well made and served, service was good.