Review Highlights
Excellent all around!

They took care of every details before we travelled to Israel and hooked us up with some great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
833jurgenp
Highland Park, Illinois
Awesome isram israel guide

On 11/30/18, my husband and I arrived in Israel with a group from the USA. It was our great... read more

Reviewed December 17, 2018
Patzi71

Recommended experiences in and around Tel Aviv
from $118.00
from $117.00
from $1,304.00
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews handled perfectly our tour guide bar mitzvah two week trip travel arrangements incredible knowledge amazing trip dead sea fantastic guide rhapsody country sites israel ruth masada itinerary punctual
Reviewed June 6, 2018

We were two couples on a private tour of Israel for ten days. Isram Israel arranged a fabulous itinerary for us - my husband and I were in Israel over thirty years ago and the other couple was visiting for the first time. Our guide, Zvika Miller, was incredibly knowledgeable about almost everything, he handled beautifully the logistics of driving - not an easy feat, especially in Jerusalem - time management and spontaneous itinerary adjustments. For example, we rearranged our trip to Masada because of road closures due to terrible flooding. Zvika rearranged his scheduled day off so we would not miss this historic site. We are all a bit older!! so we were grateful that Zvika paced our tours according to our interests and stamina. When he sensed we "had enough", he let us eat, rest or see something easy. Having this individualized program is probably the most important feature of a private guide and Zvika did a wonderful job of tailoring the trip to our needs and interests,.
I also want to highly recommend the VIP Service at the airport arranged by Isram, both arriving and departing. I think we would still be waiting in line without it. Highly recommend Isram and Mr. Miller

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank pweitzman
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

When planning our trip to Israel, we didn’t hesitate to use...for the 3rd time...Isram Israel. The NYC branch was my contact, and between the 2 branches, did everything we needed: air, hotels, fantastic guide, destinations. They created an itinerary perfect for our 13 year old granddaughter! Thanks to Lisa in NYC and Bracha in Tel Aviv for giving us a PERFECT Passover week in Israel.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed February 5, 2018

Over the winter holidays my family and I went on a Bar / Bat Mitzvah tour with Isram Israel tours. This was our first time taking an organized tour and we weren’t sure how it was going to go. We felt it was the best way to see the country with the kids and have a Bar Mitzvah service included.
We couldn’t have been happier with our choice. Isram took care of everything during the 10 day tour. We stayed at amazing hotels and had incredible food. Our tour guide Vered was incredible. She has an incredible knowledge and passion for the country. She was able to talk to everyone on the tour - kids and adults alike so that we all understood the history of all of the attractions. She was never stumped when someone asked her a question. If you can request to be with her, you will not be disappointed.
Our tour took us to all the crucial stops in Israel from North, South, East & West. We did archeological digs, tons walking tours throughout Jerusalem and even jeep rides in the north. All the kids on the tour really enjoyed getting to meet soldiers at an army base. We even got to have a Bar Mitzvah service for our son at the top of Masada. What an experience!!
I would highly recommend this tour & tour company to anyone going to Israel and we can’t wait to use them for our next trip.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank MtlTrvlr
Reviewed January 31, 2018

Had the pleasure of going on a trip of a lifetime with my church family. We did a 10 day tour and were blessed with the absolute best tour guide DIAMOND!
She was so knowledgeable, always on time, looked out for our best interest in every moment and took us to the best places. From Capernaum, to the dead sea, to Masada, to the Sea of Galilee, to Armageddon, to Hezekiah's tunnels , garden tomb, upper room and everything in between!!! Saw so much !

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Gloriana E
Reviewed January 18, 2018

Absolutely A-1 class service all the way. We discussed what we wanted to see ahead of time and all of our requests were fulfilled. I had been to Israel before so I had a good idea what my son (50) would be interested in. Our guide surprised us with some sites even I wasn't aware of they hit the mark right on. I would rate Isram as the best.

Date of experience: December 2017