“Great business lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great meat restaurant
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We had the all - included business lunch this week. The food was very good. My hamburger came medium - rare, as ordered. The first courses were good and the service is excellent. The business lunch is served from 12.00 until 17.00 and represents very good value for this level of food and service - and it's Kosher. Good location in the centre of town

Reviewed July 24, 2012

My friend took me here one night and then I came back again. The food is top of the line especially the goose liver! The service is great the staff was friendly and they let us taste the cocktails before we ordered them. If I did not like something they changed it for us. the steaks were soft and tender and very well flavored.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hello everyone,,, If you looking for great resturant and kosher - i'll recomend meatos.
Ive been there in my birthday first time with my husband that loveeeee meat - and all what we ordered was excellent so we ordered the first meal twicw :-)))))
The service was excellent as well and i'll come back again for sure!!!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

This restaurant is beautiful and has great atmosphere. The service is very good and the food is delicious. I had several business meetings at this restaurant and everybody I took there had only great things to say. On weekends reservations are a must, as it gets full very fast, even though it seats a lot of people. It is quite expensive but well worth it.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Really good food. For starters, I recommend the aubergine (aka eggplant to our colonial cousins), veal cheek cigarim. For main course, I recommend the filet steak with pan-fried goose liver, which is amazing.

The service was 'ok' but nothing special. The waiter started quite attentively, but soon lost interest, forgetting to bring some items until reminded. A table outside is particularly nice, but recommend not too near one of the serving booths, as it's quite noisy. He also recommended a rather mediocre (but quite expensive) bottle of wine. We went for it, but didn't enjoy it much.

It wasn't the cheapest meal I've had in tel aviv, but certainly one of the most tasty. I prefer it to Meat and Wine in Herzliyah (where the staff can be a bit up their own backsides).