The Rothschild 71
$302
$254
$243
  • Breakfast included
Arcadia Tower Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$192
$333
$311
$281
  • Beachfront
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
$612
$323
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,096 results
All reviewsthe cantinaliving roomgreat locationespresso machineexecutive suitein the heart of tel avivhome away from homewonderful boutique hotelbauhaus buildingreception areahappy hourwhite cityroom was largeneve tzedekcentral locationfree coffeetrip to tel aviv
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We opted for a three night stay at this wonderful small hotel in the middle of Tel Aviv. Our room an executive suite was perfect. A large room modern and perfectly maintained with great beds and a tremendous bathroom supplied with wonderful amentities. The location was superb. It is located on a boulevard street with a wide pedestrian walkway in the middle when families walk their children and dogs and young people walk until all hours of the night. The hotel staff could not be better and was helpful with whater we asked. It was great. Located close to restaurants and shops it was perfect for our first three nights in Israel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cometress
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My experience at Rotchild 71 was excellent. I loved the location. They gave me a quiet apartment (as per my request), which was beautifully decorated, and took care of all the special things I asked for (kitchen appliances mainly]. The staff is very young and friendly, the atmosphere is very relaxed. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: My room was on the 4th floor, not over the street. Lots of light, but absolutely no noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 4, 2013

wonderful staff, love the coffee in the lobby and the room. wonderful location my wife and I are in our 70s, we walked everywhere. All questions were answered if the staff did not know they googled it. Our room was like an apartment, plenty of room, fridge, electric tea kettle also well supplied. I drink both coffee and tea every day. Snacks and juice in the lobby also.. My wife and I would return'

Room Tip: different types offered
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2013

From the tall glass of Cava at the reception to the delightful room - we were so pleased!
The team is amazing - making all the efforts to assist. The location is wonderful - gives you the taste of the city right outside the hotel. The Rothchild was an amazing experience. We loved the room - so "homey" - and yet classy.
We will for sure return again.

Room Tip: We payed a little more for a biggter room - made a big difference for us. Felt very spacious. Although I didn't see the other rooms I am sure they are all designed in good taste.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2013

In the center of the action, this boutique hotel is an absolute gem. The staff is fantastic: friendly, helpful, attentive. They have a great coffee / cappucino machine in the lobby, and serve sparkleing wine in the evening. I had a basic room (no balcony) and it was terific. Spacious, nice rain shower, fridge, couch, and comfy bed.

The hotel is located right on Rothschild Boulevard...the tree lined avenue with nice restaurants, boutiques, and lots of people watching...

My only complaint was that the breakfast wasnt available until 8am...a bit late for business travellers. There was a restaurant down the street that seved breakfast from 7:30, so we managed, but it would be nice to either have cereal in the lobby for early risers, or open the Cantina at 7:00am.

Great place to stay...highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business