1,151 results
All reviewsliving roomthe cantinagreat locationin the heart of tel avivexecutive suitehome away from homebauhaus buildingwonderful boutique hotelreception areacoffee machinewhite cityroom was largefree bikeshappy hourcentral locationneve tzedekcomfortable rooms
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This is a great hotel. The location is very convenient to all the attractions. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Some rooms are bigger then the others, with regular rooms somewhat on a smaller side, but very comfortable and well organized. They offer free phone calls within Israel, which is very useful. The hotel does not have a restaurant, but there is a good restaurant in the same building that serves good breakfast discounted for hotel guests that can be charged to the room. They have different types of coffee and tea in the lobby whole day with pastry and jems in the morning which could easily be used as a continental breakfast. After 5PM they serve wine and cheese. Overall, just a great place.

Room Tip: Room 33 has a balcony and is quite large. Room 43 is also larger then others.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Savva S
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Although easy to miss because it's tucked away, don't miss out on the charm and chicness of this boutique. Great location on Rothschild Blvd. (hence the name) this hotel has a nice modern feel to it. From the relaxed check-in, to artwork and books on the coffee table gives the Rothschild its own unique character.

I was in room 48, which I think I may have been upgraded because it was a lot larger than the studio room I was expecting. A separate bedroom, very large living room with half a kitchen, bathroom sort of connecting the two, with a shower to the side. Unfortunately no bath, but I can't complain because the shower was very spacious and had good water pressure and several showerheads.

I only stayed one night, but would had liked to stay and enjoy the room more, I was quite busy and didn't have time to fully explore the hotel. Would like to stay there again on my next trip to Tel Aviv.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Ricky R
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My family and I just returned from an unbelievable Israel expereince. We stayed at the Rothchild and they were absolutely amazing. The rooms were spotless and the amenities where great. Staff was super friendly and everything we needed was right there. We stayed with them during an unsettled time of war and we felt completely comfortable and safe. We highly recommend.
The Williams Family

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Williams1022639
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I just returned from a trip to Tel Aviv. My daughter, who lives there, found the Rothschild through a friend. We stayed for four different nights over 10 days and ended up having 3 different rooms. Each was lovely, clean and comfortable. Great linens and mattresses. Free wifi. All of the staff were warm and helpful. The reception area is set up like a living room and the check in is completed in a comfortable chair. I highly recommend the Rothschild for people who like the feel of a boutique hotel. Oh, and the location can't be beat.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter as Rothschild Blvd is a popular place to stroll and there are a couple of excellent restaurants nearby.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JuliaNY
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Nice little boutique hotel in a fab location. I travelled with work and the suites are fine, nice seperate living room and AV equipment. The staff are lovely and it has almost everything you'd expect. Wifi was pretty quick and minibar was cheap.

A couple of points that let it down:
* Check in took forever (the wait just to see someone was over half an hour and my colleagues who arrived later in the week took over an hour to complete check in!)
* No explaination as to where/what time breakfast is (in the seperate restaurant out the front), also the people in the restaurant serving breakfast had no english menu and spoke very little English themselves.
* the street noise is quite loud, even with the windows closed
* There was no bath in my suite - Not such an issue on business, but had I stayed on holiday I would have been disappointed.
Other than that, though, for a boutique hotel it was pretty nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business