1,151 results
All reviewsliving roomthe cantinagreat locationin the heart of tel avivexecutive suitehome away from homebauhaus buildingwonderful boutique hotelreception areacoffee machinewhite cityroom was largefree bikeshappy hourcentral locationneve tzedekcomfortable rooms
Reviewed October 27, 2012

we arrived on friday for a short weekend getaway, the lobby reception was warm and swift, we were accompanied to our suite which was wonderfully designed and had a large bed and a beautiful veiw of rothschild boulevard, one of the most trendy locations in Tel Aviv.
The room is fully equipped with all you can wish for, and in a stylish way.
The hotel staff was highly professional and kind, to support us in our every wish.
A complementary bottle of Lambrusco was sent up to our room to our delight.
This was our first stay, and we will surely return in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were two families , four rooms in mid Oct.
The people are very pleasant and the service is excellent. It is a very stylish hotel at the heart of Tel Aviv.
Location is great, close to all centrall location.
Very recommend hotel .

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Izi F
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stayed only one night in October 2012 but wish I could have stayed longer. My experience was very much like that of the other positive reviews. We were greeted with champagne and a charming and warm welcome. Our room was beautifully appointed and extremely clean. It was both high tech and artsy at the same time. We enjoyed the details like the espresso machine and L'Occitane toiletries. All of the staff with whom we interacted were helpful and charming. Good service is rare in Tel Aviv which made it that much more special. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again when in Tel Aviv.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Barrett A
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed at The Rothschild from 3rd October - 8th October 2012.
I was allocated room 38 on the third floor. Which turned out to be a magic studio delightfully furnished and squeaky clean.
The staff were very friendly, helpful and efficient.
Good points - everything
Bad points - nothing
Problems - just one - the entrance to the hotel is at the side of the building and set back from the road - some taxi drivers couldn't find it

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ianeon
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I can only say good things about this hotel.
Beautiful Studio room, large, well equipped and in good taste.
Most friendly staff, efficient service and located in the heart of Tel Aviv.
I wish it had branches in other big cities....

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business