1,187 results
All reviews living room the cantina executive suite in the heart of tel aviv home away from home bauhaus building wonderful boutique hotel happy hour perfect location nespresso machine reception area white city room was large free coffee neve tzedek small hotel carmel market
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Spent one night (Friday) in The Rothschild with my wife in an "Executive Suite".
My thoughts:
1) Its a boutique hotel, so don't expect many facilities other than the rooms. Needless to say there is no pool.
2) The location is not near the beach, so don't stay here if you want the usual "touristy beach hotels".
3) The room was lovely - spotlessly clean, spacious, modern and comfortable.
4) The location is superb for experiencing the real heart of Tel Aviv. Fabulous restaurants and cafes, and Tel Avivians out and about enjoying their city.
5) This is a superb choice if you are in Tel Aviv on business, or for a romantic weekend. Its also well located for tourists who prefer the good life rather than the touristy life.
6) I work in tourism and I know the prices and standard of other hotels in Tel Aviv. This hotel is OUTSTANDING value for money.
7) There is free wifi for all your devices.
8) Parking on a weekend is easy. On a weekday - forget about it.
9) Make sure you forego the breakfast option and go to Benedict instead. Best breakfast in Tel Aviv. Possibly the universe.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank Jonathan R
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My stay at the Rothschild was pretty comfortable. It's a very nice hotel. The rooms have high quality furniture. Everything is very tasteful and very nice. I would have given it a higher rating, except for 2 details:

1) There really isn't much at the hotel besides the rooms and a lobby.
2) During my whole 7 day stay, the minibar was refilled once even though I kept taking stuff out of there. Also, I never got any more coffee packets in my room.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Konstantin L
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I stayed at 4 nights during August. Excellent location just a short walk from the scene in Tel Aviv. Magical atmosphere of hospitality courteous staff smiling and welcoming. Very invested in hotel design, see it handling all the details Big and little. As mentioned already: God is in the details.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2012

was excellent! its a beautiful boutique hotel right on Rothschild, one of the most fun streets in Tel Aviv. My husband and I stayed there to celebrate our anniversary and we loved it. It was designed with great taste but not overly done up. The manager Yonatan, was very professional, helpful and friendly. We will definitely return!

Room tip: ask for a view of the street
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The hotel was nice. The rooms were clearly recently renovated and very modern/stylish. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was good. Definitely recommend. (The elevator was having issues on and off during our stay, but the staff very graciously carried our luggage up two flights of stairs upon check-in.)

Date of stay: June 2012